Executive Management has established and maintains a documented Quality Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 Standard. The Quality Management System is continually improved for effectiveness in accordance with the Standard.
- identified the processes needed for the Quality Management System and their application throughout the organization,
- determined the sequence and interaction of these processes,
- determined criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and the control of these processes are effective,
- ensured the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring these processes,
- monitored, measured, and analyzed these processes, and
- implemented actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.